Friday, February 6, 2009

COLLECTABLE HOBBIES

MY FIRST HOBBIES...






I'd some hobbies since I was a child. I'd ever collected stamps, bus tickets and also what ever tickets that i got from all over country. When I was in primary school, I collected many types of stamps until I was about 12 years of my age.

When I was in secondary school, I started with my new hobby, collecting bus tickects. I didn't know how can I fall in with that hobby. But, It was quite addicted hobby. I collected bus tickets from many bus companies in Malaysia according to the prices.

After that, I tried to collect other tickets that I got from Concert, Festivals, Cinema and others. I also tried to collect coins and moneys from other countries.Until now, I still keep some of the stamps and coins. All the tickets, I don't know where.

Here, I just can show you my Stamps, Coins and some Moneys....



MY COINS












MY MONEY COLLECTIONS


No comments:

Post a Comment